2012-07-29

LOS 4 DE LA TORRE - ESTOY DE RODRÍGUEZ


I suppose I have to explain the meanning of the title, since it is very popular in Spain. Rodríguez is one of the most numerous surnames in Spain. That is to say: Rodríguez can be anyone, especially referred to a man who is alone at home because the rest of his family (including the wife. NO!: necessary the wife) is on holydays, or at least, few days out of home. The "Rodríguez" take this time to test his attraction (sex appeal being 40, or 50 years old) with women in any occasion: in the market, in the stairs, in the street, or even in the Disco. He never currently does such things, but he supposedly need fresh air. Then, the shame appears, or sad things in his head: "I am very old", "I do not serve for anyhting", "I am very fat", "finally, I only love to my wife"...

ESTOY DE RODRÍGUEZ